Case Study: Annual Incentive Programme
Annual Incentive Programme
7 Days – 520 delegates at the Columbus Hotel, Monaco
The Brief →
To deliver an incentive programme that would allow two levels of qualification.
Tier 1 would be for the top 10 dealers in the UK and would be a long haul destination for 7 days.
Tier 2 would be a long weekend break for 10 runners up in a short haul location.
Both destinations needed to be aspirational and provide winners with experiences that they wouldn’t normally experience even if they holidayed at the destination. An element of leisure also needed to be included.
Scope of our Role →
- Destination evaluation & selection.
- Venue finding & management.
- Accommodation management.
- Delegate management and communication.
- Menu selection & tastings.
- Full travel planning, including visas if necessary.
- Travel wallets, luggage labels and itineraries.
- Unique activities sourced and executed.
- Gala dinner.
- Onsite staffing.
- Video recording of the trip.
- Budgetary control and full reconciliation.
- On-site management.
- Fixed cost pricing.
- Risk assessments.
Key Objectives →
Working as an extension of the client’s team the key objectives they set for this event were:
- Select destinations for each tier with “wow” feeling in both location and activity.
- Create engagement and improve take up for following years programme.
- Provide delegates with a high-quality service and aim for all feedback in this area to be over 95% positive.
The Solution →
Tier 1 winners enjoyed:
- A Californian tour of San Diego and Los Angeles before driving through the desert to Las Vegas.
- A vintage car rally in open top vehicles was arranged, taking the guests into the mountains and then back along part of the Grand Prix route and finishing with a parade through Casino Square.
- Helicopter transfers to / from Nice airport added to the luxury feel of the weekend.
- San Diego allowed a couple of relaxed days for guests to acclimatise and have the option of visiting the client’s factory; Los Angeles provided shopping opportunities at the largest outlet in the state, followed by a reception at the global HQ.
- All suite accommodation was arranged at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in the heart of the Vegas Strip.
- The highlight of the trip was a fleet of private chartered helicopters taking off from the Strip and flying to the Grand Canyon. Taking in the Hoover Dam en route for photos, the helicopters landed in a private area at the bottom of the Canyon for a champagne brunch, they then landed at the top of the Canyon allowing those feeling brave to do the Skywalk and have some free time, before flying back into Vegas and along the strip at dusk.
Tier 2 winners enjoyed a long weekend in the luxury location of Monaco, staying at the contemporary Columbus Hotel.